Please note we do not accept calls from recruitment agencies. For recruitment queries email [email protected].
System Development Manager (Contractor 6 Months)
In this exciting contract role, you work within a project team and have daily contact with team members, BAs and other stake holders in order to guarantee the success of the projects you are assigned to.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career as it is the ambition of the company to continue the expansion of their current business model to include a greater emphasis on development.
The key Skills that will be required are:
- Extensive web development experience which must have been gained within a commercial environment using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of handling large data business applications.
- Fully experienced in creating micro services architecture, and have developed within all 3 tiers, especially middle tiers.
- Solid knowledge of the following technologies: C#, MVC, Dot Core, Docker Containers, OOPS, ORM Connectors, LINQ, T-SQL, Web API, OAuth 2.0 and SQL Server 2008.
- Some exposure to Linux terminal and Containerized infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Exposure to full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and familiar with iterative development methodologies.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please see attached job description below. To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].
Call for Expression of Interest
Brooke is looking for a team of consultants (a lead consultant and a supporting consultant) to conduct the Participatory Gender Audit of Brooke according to the attached Terms of Reference (ToRs) which is in the application pack below between 9th December 2019 and 25th June 2020. The assignment is for 39 working days for the lead consultant and 34 working days for the supporting consultant.
To apply, applicants should submit their expression of interest is by 17th November 2019 midnight UK Time by email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Participatory Gender Audit of Brooke’ and the following five elements:
- An updated CV;
- A presentation of their background and experience in relation to the profile described in the ToRs;
- A statement of availability for the duration of the assignment;
- A daily consultancy fee in GBP for the lead consultant and the supporting consultant;
- Two samples of work relevant to the assignment.
Closing date: Sunday 17 November 2019
Register for Job Alerts for future roles at Brooke
Register your details to set up job alerts and we'll notify you when we have a suitable vacancy.
Brooke employees enjoy a competitive benefits package tailored to suit a wide range of people. Including:
- 25 days' annual leave and all eight bank holidays
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Annual review of salary in line with cost of living allowance
- Biennial salary benchmarking
- Three percent employer pension contribution, rising to eight percent after one year
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA health cash plan
- Season ticket loan
We are proud to be Brooke. We are resourceful, share new ideas and help each other succeed. Together we make change happen.