Our fundraising promise
Brooke is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and is committed to a range of good practice measures.
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice.
- We comply with the law in regard to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We are honest and open
- We tell the truth and are transparent in our practices.
- We will answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
- We do what we say we are going to do and within the timescale promised.
Download our most recent annual report and accounts.
We are clear
We are clear about who we are, what we do, how you can support us and how your donations are used.
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, preferences and privacy of our donors. If you indicate a wish to only be communicated with in a certain way, or not to be communicated with at all, we will honour that request.
- We will not put pressure on you to make a gift if you are unable to do so, and we respect your right to withdraw your support at any time.
We are fair and reasonable
- We make every effort not to use words or images that are unduly distressing or offensive.
- We strive to cause minimal disruption to our donors and will not make excessive contact attempts.