Bloom for Brooke
Share the delights of your garden and home grown produce to help working horses, donkeys and mules and the families who depend on them for their livelihoods.
We all love our gardens and the joy that sharing our garden experiences with friends, family, neighbours and in your local community brings.
- Organise an open garden or traditional garden party and invite friends, family and neighbours
- Sow, grow and gift your home-grown goods to family and friends
- Set up a pop up honesty shop, offering cuttings, veggies, flowers, eggs or homemade jams and pickles
- Open your garden virtually via Facebook
- A step-by-step guide to hosting your Virtual Open Garden fundraiser
- Ideas for Virtual Open Garden activities
- Creative ways to share your garden
- Tips for encouraging donations
- Facts and messages, to show how important your loved ones' support is
You'll get your pack by email. This means you can get started straight away, and the funds your raise for Brooke will make an even bigger difference.
In addition to your fundraising pack we will email you some additional resources to help you Bloom for Brooke successfully. Downloadable materials available are:
- Bloom for Brooke posters (A4)
- Thank-you card
- Facebook image for virtual open garden
- Honesty box card
- Calling card
Virtual gardens for you to enjoy
Take a look around some special gardens!
If you have any questions we would love to help. Please contact us at [email protected] or 0207 470 9393.