Monday 29 May 2017
About the London 10,000 run
Starting and finishing in the gorgeous St James’s Park, the course will take you past St Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, to name but a few.
For more information visit the London 10,000 website.
I already have my own place
If you've already secured your place with the organiser and you'd like to run for Brooke, let us know and we'll get a fundraising pack sent straight out to you. There's no minimum amount to raise, simply raise what you can and you'll receive all the support you need.
How we'll support you
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice.
- Support and advice from our dedicated Fundraising Team
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- Fundraising materials including balloons, banners and collection tins
- Your own special running vest
Can't make this one?
Don't worry, there are hundreds of runs taking place throughout the UK all year round. To find an event that suits you, check our list of events or visit:
You can also give the Events and Community Fundraising Team team a call on 020 7470 9393 for recommendations of runs near you.