When and Where
Monday 27 May 2019
St James's Park, London
I WANT TO APPLY FOR A CHARITY PLACE
Registration fee: £5
Fundraising Target: Raise what you can!
About the London 10,000 run
Starting and finishing in the gorgeous St James’s Park, the course will take you past St Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, to name but a few.
For more information visit the London 10,000 website.
How we'll support you
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice.
- Support and advice from our dedicated Fundraising Team
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- Fundraising materials including balloons, banners and collection tins
- Your own special running vest
I already have my own place
If you've already secured your place with the organiser and you'd like to run for Brooke, let us know and we'll get a fundraising pack sent straight out to you. There's no minimum amount to raise, simply raise what you can and you'll receive all the support you need.