Where and when
Sunday 8 September 2019, Newcastle upon Tyne
Minimum sponsorship fundraising amount
How to enter
The ballot on the Great North Run website has now closed. You can still register with Brooke for a charity place (registration fee is £20).
Bestselling Yorkshire children’s author Hannah Russell is taking on the Simplyhealth Great North Run on Sunday 8 September to raise funds for Brooke.
About the Great North Run
Starting in Newcastle upon Tyne, the 13.1 mile route takes runners through the city centre towards the River Tyne where thousands of people will cross over the iconic Tyne Bridge, taking in the welcoming sights along the way.
How we'll support you
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice.
- Support and advice from our dedicated Fundraising Team.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated.
- Fundraising materials including balloons, banners and collection tins.
- Your own special running vest.
Got a place in the ballot?
Join Team Brooke today. If you have your own place, there is no fundraising target, we just ask you to raise what you can and we will be here to support you every step of the way
Asking your supporters to Gift Aid their donation can increase the amount you raise at no extra cost to you. Read our Gift Aid FAQs.