Edinburgh Marathon Festival
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is Scotland's biggest running festival with so many different events throughout the weekend. This festival is catered to every ability of running from 5km and 10km to a half marathon and a full marathon. Whatever your prefered distance, we would love you to join us in Scotland and be part of Team Brooke!
When and where
Saturday 25 - Sunday 26 May 2019
Regent Road, Edinburgh
Choose your race
For the Edinburgh Marathon, pay £20 registration fee and pledge to raise £500.
For the Edinburgh Half Marathon, pay £20 registration fee and pledge to raise £300.
For the EMF 10K, pay £10 registration fee and pledge to raise £150.
For the EMF 5K, pay £10 registration fee and pledge to raise £100.
Apply for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Already have a place?
If you've managed to secure your own place Edinburgh Marathon Festival events, we'd be delighted if you'd join us. With no minimum amount to raise, we simply ask that you raise what you can and you'll receive all the support you need.
How we'll support you
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice from our professional running coach.
- Support and advice from our dedicated Fundraising Team.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated.
- Fundraising materials including balloons, banners and collection tins.
- Your own special running vest.